Frequently asked questions
- Where are the components of a serofi sliding-door fitting being made?
- What is so unique about a serofiPRODUCTS fitting?
- Can sliding door fittings made by serofiPRODUCTS be compared to what is offered in supermarkets?
- Do serofiPRODUCTS have an exhibition room?
- What guarantee do I get?
Questions on technology
- Which frames can I use for serofi sliding door fittings?
- Why do serofiPRODUCTS not use running castors?
- Can an amateur also install this sliding door fitting?
- Can I later change from wooden to glass door or vice versa?
- Are there standard door widths?
- What kinds of accessories/attachments are available?
- What is the purpose of the wall distance profile?
- What are anodized profiles?
- Do serofiPRODUCTS supply wooden doors, too?
- Will I need additional material for fastening?
- How are glass doors connected with the fitting?
- How long does the installation take?
- What kind of fitting do I need?
- What tools do I need for the installation?
- What kinds of doors are there and where do I obtain them?
- What does a sliding door consist of?
- How heavy may a door be?
- Will I be able to obtain spare parts later?
- Does the fitting match my furnishings?
- How do I determine my door measurements?